Saturday, May 24, 2014

30 day Ab & Butt Challenge

I've been consistently working a 30-day ab & butt challenge. First of all I'm on day 10 and I've been doing it for over a month. If you're starting out very out of shape it's going to take repeating each day multiple times till you start building up the muscle to truck forward.

When I start I could barely do 12 sit ups. Today I did 45 without stopping. It's a work in progress but getting a lot better. Don't feel frustrated if your too sore the next day. Let yourself heal and do it again the next day. It takes time but you'll get better and stronger without a doubt. I don't even remember the last time my butt felt so good ;)

30 day ab challenge

30 day butt challenge


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes