Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 14 Phase 2 HCG

I weighed in at 229.6 this morning. So I've lose 14.4 total so far. I'm not as sore from yesterdays workout as I thought I was. I think I'll do it again tomorrow. It's Sunday today and going to be hanging out with the family all day and won't get much exercise in. However I do need to get some asparagus, salad greens and Stevia in the evening. 


Orange Cinnamon rolls waft in the air, the glorious breakfast my hubby and kids get to enjoy. I don't know what I'm making myself for breakfast. Right now I'm in the middle of not drinking ant water for 10 minutes so I can take my HCG drops. Orange breakfast rolls sound so good, and the irony of it is that I bought them for my 2-day binge eating and forgot to make them. So now a little over 2 weeks into my 500-calorie diet I'm going to be watching everyone else eat them. But I can also tell myself how awesome it is that I've lost 14.4 pounds in 14 days. 

Hubby volunteered to make me some scrambled eggs whites with spinach. I had this on week one and it was pretty good. Put an orange on the side and a melba toast and you got yourself a pretty filling breakfast and frankly one good enough that I think I would repeat it even not on the HCG diet maybe just add in some yolks




And I already know what I'll be having for lunch and you know what, I want the same smoothie I had yesterday using a Romain Lettuce instead of spinach. I imagine it may have a little more of an earthy flavor than the spinach, but it should change it up just enough not having the same veggie as I did for breakfast, that can cause a stall. I may not lose or gain much tomorrow as part of the regular weight loss pattern that I've been having. 

I guess all that remains on this lazy Sunday is dishes and dinner. Life's tough....

                                                          _________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes