Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 32 Phase 2 HCG

215.8 today. 

28.2 pounds lost total. Amazing my son is 28 pounds. He's getting so big to pick up, of course it's not too heavy. My point is he's heavy enough to feel his weight when you pick him up and if you walk maybe a block holding him, you start getting breathless. He weighs 28 pounds. Picking up my giant 2-year-old I think good lord, I lost this much weight in FAT! 

Another day and another pound. I've worn myself out doing yard work in the summer sun and somehow got a killer ab workout in the process. For now I'm wiped out and ready for a steak lunch. Hubby picked up some great butter substitute made of sunflower oil that made our lobster last night amazing! So I'm cooking my little 3 oz. steak in it today. Should be pretty awesome. 

In the meantime remember the following:

love yourself enough





Sum it up for the Day:

Drink:
coffee w/ skim milk & stevia

Breakfast:
Apple
1 cup skim milk

Drink:
water

Lunch:
Shrimp with lemon juice and old bay
spinach salad
melba toast

Drink:
water

Dinner:
Crab legs dipped in lemon juice and faux butter w/ old bay
melba toast
sauerkraut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes