Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 16 Phase 2 HCG

Again I'm at 229. I'm getting a little irritated that I've been 229 for 3 days now and before that I was 230 for 2 days. I could definitely chalk it up the working out. I feel slimmer for sure so I think I am burning fat. It's just that HCG problem that you lose fat so quickly that you retain water. I was thinking about making raspberry iced tea today. Got some powder Stevia I wanted to tray adding to it and try to drink 1 1/2 of my huge pitchures of it. 

Today is Tuesday and Saturday will be my 20 day weigh in and measurements. I was aiming to have lost 25 pounds total by the 20 day mark. Being stuck around 229 is  bummer but I'm still crossing my fingers that one of these nights soon I'll suddenly drop like 3 pounds. I've already dropped 15 which is great but looking in the mirror I'm thinking why did I even like myself hover around 230 for so long, that should have sprung some motivation for weight loss in me. It is today though. I can definitely keep losing for awhile and I will. 

I don't think I'm going to do muscle exercises today. While baby boy is napping I think I'm going to try 2 hours - with one hour break in between - of my alternating commercial cardio. Drinking lots of water today and doing some cardio. for my breakfast I'm thinking some eggs whites with spinach, grapefruit & Melba toast. 

Here on Thursday I think there's going to be some outdoor exercise going on and I'm lookin forward to it. Planning on getting weed killer and mulch for the yard and after I write this I'm hunting for some free rocks on a local classifieds sight so we can finish our pond. By the end of the month I'm going to be swim suit ready to set up our little pool in the yard and I can admire the beautiful yard I've been working on this month. Beginning of June will be tre awesomeness. 

                                                    _________________________

I ordered two 2 ounce bottles of HCG1234. My hubby is gonna start with me on the 15th. We'll split the second bottle to each lose that extra 20 pounds that we want to lose. For 2 weeks we'll be doing the 500-calorie diet together. Then he'll continue while I go on maintance. Maybe. I'll see what I get there how I'm doing and I might just use half of that second bottle and lose that last 20. I don't know yet though, we'll have to see when I get there if I'm building immunity to the HCG. 



I had a late lunch around 7. I whipped together a cottage cheese salad. Instead of mustard mixed into the cottage cheese I mixed in a couple tablespoons of fresh salsa, put that on top of some lettuce and broke up a Melba toast on top. It was pretty good. But that last thing I ate. 

It's been a pretty lazy day. Didn't even feel motivated to eat. Took my drops 10 at night and didn't even have dinner. The appetite, hunger and desire just wasn't there. 

Sum it up for the day:

Drink:
Blueberry Iced Tea w/ Stevia

Breakfast @noon:
tune mixed with sliced cherry tomatoes and mustard

Drink:
water

Lunch @7pm:
Cottage cheese mxed w. 1 tablespoons mustard over a bed of lettuce
broken up Melba toast on top

Drink:
water

Dinner @ 10pm:
none

Exercise:
none

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes