Friday, May 2, 2014

HCG1234 Drop Regimen

Broken Down HCG1234 drop regimen:

Drops 3 times per day
Let drops sit under your tonque for 2 minutes, do not swallow
Do not drink water 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after taking drops
Do no eat anything for 30 minutes before or after drops

HCG dropper for weight loss
That's about 10 drops



I haven't done HCG straight through for 40 days yet, but I'm working on it. So far on day 13 it seems like 1 2-ounce bottle will last 40 days, more or less a couple days. 


Other drops I've tried only had you taking the drops in the morning and at night. The last one I tried I took only once a day. As for 3 times a day it may or may not work better. I'm doing great this time around and it may be that the drops are better, or that they are kept in a dark box, or that I take them 3 times a day. Or it may be all of the above. Maybe time will tell, I'll keep you updated. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes