Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 19 Phase 2 HCG

225.8 this morning. I'm sure by the weekend I'll have hit that 20 pounds weight loss mark. I was aiming for 25 by this weekend but 20 is still very good. I decided to skip the protein for my breakfast and instead have coffee right away this morning with skim milk and Stevia. 

At 1 I enjoyed a pickle and a Melba toast. About an hour later I squeezed the juice from an orange and drank it. It was very good and I wish I could have had a dozen oranges. 

Right now I'm counting down for a late mid day meal around 6:30. Appetite is still very diminished. I may just have an apple and call it good. As the day has done on I've gotten more and more sore all over my core from yesterday's two minute workout. I wanted to do another one gain today, but I feel like I can barely move. 

I gotta make tater salad for the boys. Potato salad is one of my fav things. I can eat a large bowl of it in one day. On this day, however, I won't be having any. Not even a lick. Any amount of sugar or starch that I'm not supposed to have can ruin my whole diet and at nearly half way done I'm not about to mess it up now. I can bum out that I still have 3 weeks like, but that's not too bad considering the least 3 weeks are over now and I made it out alive. I've lost 20 pounds and a bunch of inches and feel great. So I'll ignore the increidble potato salad and keep my eye on the prize. 

Timer is going off, time to do drop, get the little man set up for his dinner and start this tater salad. I'll have half a grapefruit in 30 minutes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes