Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 38 Phase 2 HCG

215.4 today

28.6 pounds lost total. Ok so I lost a little bit from yesterday. So I guess that's good news. After today I only have 3 more days so I haven't really eaten much today. with only 3 more days taking the HCG drops I want to take the most advantage of it and try to lose 5 pounds in the next 3 days. Crossing my fingers. 

Saturday and Sunday are fun days with the family. Going to be spending most of the weekend going swimming so I'm going to start my 14 day challenge on Monday, June 2nd. Mind over matter. The fitness challenge will be hard but I can push through it. I've already pushed through so much and proved to myself how great my determination really is. 

Not much to say on this day. Except I'm continuing to countdown to the last day where I can open up my diet more. I'm so stoked!!

don't have regrets

Sum it up for the Day

Breakfast:
1/2 pickle
coffee with skim milk

Lunch:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes