Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 18 Phase 2 HCG

Woke up with the scale saying 226. It feels good. I can't wait to experience 216, then 206 and 196. Perhaps all the way down to 165. I'm feeling a little irritated that I can't just eat what I want when I want, but if I want to continue down the path of being in a healthy weight range and not morbidly obese then I need to just ignore the delicious fajitas my husband is enjoying and focus on the prize. 

Doubt I'll directly exercise today. I have a lot of around the house physical activity today like weeding, mowing, painting, laundry, dishes TODDLER. I'm getting bored on food in general and it's getting harder to sticking to regular meals so I at least stay regular since I'm eating so little. I need to try today to eat at noon, 5 and 9. 

It's almost 8 and I'm not eating much more today. For breakfast I had a pickle and half a grapefruit. For lunch I had 1 Melba toast and 1 baby tomato. 

I have a good dinner planned though. I found a recipe for a cottage cheese stuffed tomato. It's something new to kick up the old. The recipe sounds pretty good, I'll probably change it to better suit the HCG protocol. 

I also found a Youtube channel that a women does a bunch of 10 minute workouts. I did two minutes of one for abs and I still feel it a couple hours later. I'm gonna hook the internet into the Bluray player so I can watch Youtube through it and watch her videos on the TV. The workout is perfect for doing with an awake toddler running around your feet. There's a lot of swaying your hips and upper body movement, but feet rarely lift up which is great cause my son loves to wrap himself around my leg when I'm busy. 

For the dinner tomato I cut a large tomato in half, scooped out the center. mixed together 1/2 cottage cheese with the tomato inards, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1/8 red epper, salt and pepper to taste, 1/8 teaspoon dill, mix together and fill the tomato halves with it. Baked it in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. it was good. The best part was putting the Melba toast in the juices to soak them up for flavoring. 

Sum it up for the day:

Drink:
Blueberry Iced Tea w/ Stevia

Breakfast @noon:
1/2 grapefruit
1 pickle

Drink:
2x Dunkin Donut Coffee with 1/4 c skim milk & stevia
water

Lunch @6pm:
Melba toast
1 cherry tomatoes

Drink:
water

Dinner @ 10pm:
1 large tomato stuff with 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Melba toast

Exercise:
2 minutes Youtube Belly workout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes