Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thicker and Longer Eye Lashes

Browsing the world wide web and stumbled upon a tip that if you apply Vaseline to your eye lashes each night, in two weeks you'll have fuller, longer and thicker eye lashes. I decided to Google this tip and come to find out it works and not just for lashes but for eye brows as well. If your eye brows are thinning and don't have a defined line you can apply Vaseline to get back those defined eyebrows. 

Of course there's so much junk on this internet I decided I'll need to be testing this myself. I'll be updating again end of May 14' with my  before pic. I think I'll try this Vaseline trick out on my eye lashes for 3 weeks and take a 3 pics each at a 1-week interval. 

Maybe I can get my mom to join in on the fun and take her before and after pics as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes