Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 17 Phase 2 HCG

Wednesday

I was worried I would wake up this morning painfully hungry considering how little I ate yesterday. I actually felt pretty good. It's 11:10 now and in 10 minutes I'm going to start the count down for the HCG ritual. I haven't even shared the best part of the day. I woke up weighing 227.2. I bet I'll be 226 tomorrow, Thursday. I'm going to enjoy my incredible iced coffee with a ton of stevia that my husband made me.

About 10 minutes till I have breakfast and I'm still not sure what I want. I don't want to cook much. Thinking a strawberry & spinach smoothies. Simple but hey, it works, keeps me alive. 

In a couple hours we have a lot of errands to do. Get a new tire, gardening stuff, household stuff and we'll be out for awhile. I was thinking about bringing my drops with an apple for something to eat in the middle of the day. 


It's raining really hard today so I'm not sure about a walk.jog happening. I happen to have an non made up terrible phobia of worms and rain means they come out. Lets stop talking about that. Point is I don't want to walk around outside when it's raining. Errands are fine cause we're in the car. When we get home this evening I'm pushing me and the hubby to do our 30-day ab & butt challenge which we haven't done for more than several days now. 

Sum it up for the day:

Drink:
Dunkin Donut Coffee w/ Stevia
water

Breakfast @noon:
spinach, strawberries, skim milk, stevia shake

Drink:
Blueberry Iced Tea w/ Stevia
water

Lunch @6:30pm:
1 Apple

Drink:
Blueberry Iced Tea w/ Stevia

Dinner @ 10pm:
Asparagus with lemon juice, salt & pepper
11 Shrimp steamed with seasoning

Exercise:
None

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes