Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 25 Phase 2 HCG

219.2 today

Whoot whoot I made it to the 200-teens. 24.8 pounds total lost so far today on the 25th day. I'm for sure averaging 1 pound a day. I think I'll continue the 500-calorie diet 10 days past my original ending day so I can make sure to lose 50 pounds.

It's only 9:30am and I'm unusually hungry for this early in the day. I was going to make a large pitcher of iced tea to see if that calms me belly. If that doesn't help I may be having breakfast a little early.

lose weight and do what others can't


I'm out of fruit today. I'll get some later tonight when the hubby is off work, but today I'll have to mainly eat protein. I was thinking about having burger and sauerkraut again. There's also some shrimp, tuna, pickle and spinach. So that's my exciting day of eating for pre grocery shopping. It's fine though. I've lose so much weight there's no way I'm going to be fretting about it now. I'm half way done to my 50 pound goal in just over 3 weeks, that's incredible!

I'm excited in general to be at 219. Next Tuesday is my next 10-day weigh in and measurements update. I just laid Ricky down so I'm going to to do workout today. When he gets up later in the evening I'm going for my walk/jog. I'm feeling so good losing weight and exercising. I'm past the hump of it being hard now it just feels good. More motivation to continue eating well in the long term.


Sum it up for the Day:

Drink:

water
iced tea w/ Stevia

Breakfast:
1/2 c cottage cheese

Drink:
iced tea w/ Stevia

Lunch:
Shrimp
melba toast
7 cherry tomatoes

Drink:
iced tea

Dinner: 
Spinach
cottage cheese
salsa

Drink:
iced tea



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes