Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 29 Phase 2 HCG

217.8 today

Now that's what I'm talking about. Now I've lost over 26 pounds of fat. I know it's all fat because I've definitely gained muscle mass. I can feel it all over my body there is so much more muscle. I know the more fat I lose and more muscle I build I'm so gonna be a MILF LOL.

I'm not feeling too great today. I woke up sick to my stomach and nearly threw up a couple times. It's hard for me to ever get down water and I'm exhausted. Maybe a cold is coming on, I dunno what it is, but I do know exercise does not seem to be in my future today.


I started feeling better after visiting my friend and her new baby. Had some coffee and some good conversation and came home ready to at least get in my 30 day ab & butt challenge. 

                                           _________________________

After completing much more sit ups and squats that I could originally do, I checked the gap in my ab muscles. About a month ago I followed the instructions for testing if you have torn ab muscles. I discovered behind my belly button my abs were ripped about 3 1/2 inches apart. But today after my sit ups, leg lifts, crunches and plank I did the same test. This time It appears the gap is only about the width of my finger. I don't know how it closed up so fast, but it gives off the sensation of my ab muscles being a corset slowly pulling in. 

It's nice to know that I don't have to forever have ripped abs. I think the next semi-muscular issue I'm going to try solving is my weak bladder. Since 9 months pregnant and up till present day I cannot laugh, cough, sneeze, jump, drive over a bump or pretty much exist without peeing my pants. For those of you with this issue you know that it's bigger of a hassle than it seems. Sometimes it's just a little drip, and sometimes the damn collapses and it just all comes out. As much as I would love having a second baby it's in the back of my mind,  "what will happen to my bladder?"

So before getting carried away with negative thoughts of having a forever dulled bladder I'm going to try a couple weeks of exercises pointed at tightening those muscles. 


Sum it up for the Day

Breakfast:
1/2 cup skim milk

Lunch:
3 strawberries
Melba Toast

Dinner:
Orange Chicken and Asparagus 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes