Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 40 Phase 2 HCG

211.4 today!

OMG I have today and tomorrow to put on the books. It's Thursday today and I'm hopin and a wishin and a prayin that Saturday morning I'll be under 210. 

I have Saturday planned in food. I went grocery shopping yesterday and got all the stuff I wanted. Found some lowfat cottage cheese with pineapple in it that I'm really excited about. Got some turkey bacon that should be good. Saturday morning I plan on having an awesome breakfast of 1 egg, 1 peice turkey bacon and avocado and mango cut up. 

Lunch I'm having a taco salad. Going to blend cottage cheese with a little bit of lemon juice for a faux sour cream. 

For dinner I'm going to be slow cooking a roast with squash, carrots celery and onion. I'm so so so so excited!

Today Maya Angelo died, or I guess it was last night, the news came out today. So here's to her memory! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes