Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 15 Phase 2 HCG

I woke up today feeling so much slimmer. Not just lighter, but my waist, hips, arms and thighs all felt smaller. The scale revealed I again lost just ounces,  6 to be exact, but I feel like I lost pounds. I'm guessing right now water is replacing fat and tonight I'll probably lose 2+ pounds on it. I'd bet $100 on it. 

The best thing about this morning it how I feel my back fat has shrunk. You know that uncomfortable and frankly unattractive fat on your back that your bra squishes together to give you anywhere from 1-4 rolls. For me at 247 the back fat situation reach an extremely uncomfortable level and was a huge reason why I wanted to lose a lot of weight and ASAP. Hubby is going to start doing the HCG protocol with me in about two weeks. I've come up with come good food this time around that will help him interested too. Before, in the past when we did the HCG protocol together we still had cravings and were hungry. Eventually we would talk into into eating something better. I don't think that will happen now that I've been trying the HCG1234 for 2 weeeks now. Plus I'll be in the maintenance phase while he's doing the 500-calorie diet so it will be a lot easier for both of us to continue sticking to it, same goes for when he's in maintenance, I'm still going to eat healthy because I'm going to be making the meals and menu that has little to no starch or sugar for both of us. 

I already got a bunch of good recipes for maintenance, things like spaghetti sauce, eggs plants dishes, and I'm planing on getting HealthyChoice Cafe Steamers around 300 calories. I'm aiming to keep an eye on calories for the meals I make and try to keep breakfast, lunch and dinner within 300 calories and three 100 calorie snacks for 1,200 calories a day and continue exercising. Whew big goals coming from my current 229 aiming to get down to 165 ultimately. But I've already lost 15 and I know I can do this. 


Click Here!

So for exercise today. I feel great, I look great so I gotta keep it up and exercise today. The weather feels good out, it's only 77 degrees. I want to go for a walk/jog but the hubby is off at 5:30 today so we could have dinnner when he gets home and go for a job together in the evening and the sun won't be so intense. While Ricky naps I think I'm going to repeat Friday's workout. I was going 12 reps of the exercises so today I'll do 15 reps, kicks it up a little notch. It may be a little soon, this is the only the 3rd time I've done this much exercise in one day in a long time and each time before it made me way sore. I feel like the goal is to be sore though, shows that your getting the job done. I think if I stretch a lot in between exercises that will help too. 

I'm definitely continuing with my commercial breaks doing cardio exercises with weight in my hands. I think that it what's making such a huge dent on that bra fat. I'm just feeling obsessed with huge difference in bra fat this morning so I want to make sure I keep working on that and the results will get even better!!


                                          __________________________________


 I ended up having my cottage cheese salad with some strawberries on the side. I usually have my first meal around noon but today I had to have it a little early. I have left over Fastin and Xenadrine that I was taking with no particular results except energy. I quite taking both when I started HCG not knowing if the two could be mixed. So today after reading the ingredients label on the Fastin I decided I would take one as directed before breakfast. I ended up getting hungry a lot quicker and feeling a little jittery. Now that I've eaten I'm starting to feel leveled out and about ready to start working out!

walmart swim suit


Trying to motivate to workout looking at my idea for a reward to myself at the end of the month. There's a one-piece at Walmart with that cute polka dot 50's look. I can't wait to be down 30 more pounds and then go to Walmart and try on this suit and buy it and go swimming in it the 1st of June. I'm also going to do my Acrylic nails and dye & cut my hair on that last day May 31. I'm so excited, it's like a 40-day makeover. No pics until I have to end result to compare to the before. It's going to be fabulous! That being said, time to perk up and work out NOW!

15 reps donkey kicks
15 each side sliding lunges
15 inner thigh
15 deadlift holding a gallon of milk ;)
repeat 3 times

15 bicep curls
15 should lift
15 tricep lift
15 diamond wall push up
repeat 3 times

I did those exercises. I want to do some cardio during an hour of commercials with alternating aerobic exercises. Baby boy's nap ended sooner rather than later so I'm going to have to try to do the cardio with him playing under my feet.  

When Rick gets off we'll do our walk and 30-day ab & butt challenge. Gotta keep it up. That unsightly mommy belly (you know with the flabby lower belly that hangs) is starting to tighten up and dissipate. I'm so excited to keep up with the HCG protocol and my own workout routine to see where my results go. I know as I lose more weight and get smaller, the more the inches I lose will increase and for the same 15 pounds I've already lost, the next 15 will show even more. I'm excited. This is going good, actually great. 

I got in those commercial cardio exercises. It's great for the core. I love how it tightens the natural girdle all the way around the mid sections. This moves have to be mainly contributing to be loss of back from. I'm holding weights in my hands and throwing punches in different directions as well as leaning a lot so those stabilization ab muscles get worked. 

                                      _________________________________


Late lunch for me. Going to be having it closer to 6 than 5. I'm going to have the same shrimp I made last night with an apple cut up and some cherry tomatoes. No melba toast.

Sum it up for the day:

Drink:
My Fave Iced Tea

Breakfast @noon:
Cottage Cheese & Mustard Salad w/ Melba Toast

Drink:
water

Lunch @6pm:
11 seasoned Shrimp

Drink:
water

Dinner @ 10pm:
3 oz. burger patty

Exercise:
15 reps donkey kicks
15 each side sliding lunges
15 inner thigh
15 deadlift holding a gallon of milk ;)
repeat 3 times

15 bicep curls
15 should lift
15 tricep lift
15 diamond wall push up
repeat 3 times

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes