Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 20 Phase 2 HCG

226.4 this morning. I am kind of constipated which happens on HCG so I'm blaming that for the less than a pound gain. After today I'll be halfway done. I'm excited for tomorrow's halfway point weigh in a measurements. I've been up for almost 3 hours and have like no energy. I'm going to have an early breakfast at 11:30am and have my coffee with an apple and Melba Toast. 


I posted my workout regimen for today through June 11, my Ultimate goal date. To reiterate June 11 I go to the dr and have my IUD removed which will allow me to get knocked up by my exceedingly handsome husband. But I'm worried that I've I don't reach my goal weight of 185 by June 11 I won't be the exceedingly beautiful wife I enjoy being. Don't get me wrong it's nothing about a skewed body image. I weighed 200 when I got pregnant with my son and it was manageable. As you can see below I'm tall enough that 200 pounds doesn't looks half bad. My goal is 185, 15 pounds less than I was the first time I got pregnant. Once I get my IUD out I plan on continuing to eat healthy and exercise and potentially lose an additional 20 pounds to reach my high school weight of 165. 



before and after pregnancy weight gain
left: 9+ months pregnant 237 lbs                                                             Right: 3 months pregnant 205 lbs


                                             ______________________________




Finished the Boxer Babe 10 minute workout. I wasn't sure about if the intensity would be too much for my fitness level, but I kept up with it pretty well. There were points that I had to pause to quickly catch my breath or my pace was slower, but I worked up a good sweat and I felt it in my abs. Going to drink some water then repeat Day 5 of my ab & Butt challenge:

30 sit ups/12 crunches/12 leg rises/30 sec plank
30 squats/10 bridges/20 lunges

Rick's off work at 5:30 and it looks like clear weather to drag the family out for a jog in. Hopefully today it will actually happen. I'm hoping since I made the set workout plan it will make it easier for me to stick to it. 

                                                             ________________________


The rain came by the time the hubby was home from work. It was dark and cold so we stayed in and got creative coming up with a great At Home DIY Body Wrap for Stretch Marks & Lose Skin. It turned out amazing and I think I gave myself a great boost for tomorrow's 20 day epic weigh in and measurements update. I think I'll wake up and be really pleasantly surprised. 

Like I mentioned I haven't felt up to eat much for the last week, but in the essence of having a fun evening I went for a creative and new dinner that turned out really great. I got an idea to make a thick orange type glaze sauce and put it over chicken & asparagus chunks cooked over some oil on a cast iron skillet to get that great flavoring a cast iron skillet creates. My husband ended up making the sauce for me while I was indulging in some deep relaxation while our DIY wrap did it's work. I cooked up the chicken and asparagus and both of our efforts made one of the best meals I've had in a couple weeks. It was such  flavorful amazing dish.

It's been a good evening and I'm feeling pumped up again to continue on from my half way point. I was feeling drained and bummed, but I guess that excited motivated attitude came back full back just in the nick of time. These next 3 weeks will be awesome. Time to get some deep amazing rest and let my practices for the day take full effect.  

Sum It Up For the Day

Breakfast 11:30am:
Iced coffee with 3/4 cup Skim Milk

Drink
Water

Lunch 5:40pm:
Cottage cheese and salsa dressing over a bed of lettuce
Melba Toast broken up on top

Drink
Water

Dinner
Orange Oriental Chicken & Asparagus


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes