Friday, May 9, 2014

DIY Acrylic Purple Glitter Nails


I decided to buy the products to do acrylic nails and try them out myself at home. My husband got involved and after one decent and basic set of white tips created with our combo of looking up instructions and watching Youtube videos, we created this hand of glitter purple tips. I don't remember who did which finger but it's our second try each and that's what came of it. You can tell there's a difference in shaping; some more round, some more square. Not bad I think! Remember this is only try #2, painting on the right consistency of the acrylic powder and the acrylic liquid seemed way easier the second try around. One of those things it really helps to sleep on it after you did it once, then try it again. I think I took off the first set after only 1 1/2 weeks to try out this design which was my hubby's idea to try the purple glitter. 

Here I'll list everything I bought to do a DIY acrylic manicure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes