Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DIY Healthy Self Tanner

I through my interest browsing I red that if you combine same amounts coconut oil with cocoa powder and rub it in daily it's a natural self tanner as well as gets rid of cellulite. Mmm I may need to try this. Stay tuned for my before pic. I think I'll do a before of my legs and belly. That way we can see how it effects the stretch mark situation. May have to have my husband help me get my back. I'm sure he won't mind making his wife smell like a brownie. Sounds like a fun evening ;)

I also heard you can mix cocoa with any lotion if you just do a 1:4 ratio. 

There's also a route with 2 cups boiling water, then let 5 black tea bags soak. When the water cools spray it on your skin with a spray bottle. Rub in any driplets. I'm curious how both will go.

That good ole' tan on some natural scary white legs can really help a girl improve the look of that unsightly cellulite. Tanning is just a cover up and a way to even the tones on your legs. If your interested in really getting rid of your cellulite and not just covering it up Click Here! 

I did up with my own idea that I'm also going to try and that is to heat up some coconut oil just below boiling point, then seep some black tea in it and apply that as a gradual self tanner. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes