Saturday, May 3, 2014

HCG Phase 2 OK foods list

Below are foods that I've had on my most recent 40-day round of HCG drops. I lost weight while eating some of these iffy foods. I'm not saying everyone can eat everything on this list. If you're feeling iffy about eating something and worried how your body will react like egg whites, cottage cheese, skim milk, Stevia, burger patty etc., then try one each day and if you haven't gained more than a pound from the previous days weight then chances are you are A-OK to eat that food.

I took time and experimented with each of these foods and how often to eat them. I don't repeat the same protein, veggie, or fruit 2 meals in a row. I don't even repeat them in one day. I try to mix it up as much as possible when you look at each days meal plans at the bottom of the page and the page "HCG 40 Day Round days 13-40 meals". Those two locations should give you a really good feel for how to mix up your days and keep it fresh.

Here is my list of HCG approved food:

Protein
3 oz. Chicken breast or tenders
3 oz. 92% lean burger
5 egg whites
1/2 cup nonfat and lowfat cottage cheese
11 Shrimp
3 oz. Cod
3 oz. Steak
3 oz. canned tuna in water

Vegetable
1 Cup Spinach
1 Cup Romaine
1 Cup Rocchino
1 tomato
1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 pickle
8 asparagus spears

Fruit
1/2 grapefruit
6 strawberries
1 apple

Misc
Mustard
1 tsp skim milk in coffee or tea
Stevia
Fruity tea

Plain Melba Toast
Sea Salt Melba Toast

Always check ingredients on anything packaged. Make sure there's no sugar added. This can happen on canned lobster hence why I have 3 cans of canned lobster sitting in my pantry uneaten.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes