Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 36 Phase 2 HCG - Yacon Syrup

215.8 this morning. 

So 5 days in a row I've been 215.8. I'm feeling pretty frustrated about it today. I don't feel like I want to keep eating a measly 500 calories a day if I'm not continuing to lose a pound a day. It's looking like the immunity that develops around 6 weeks is real. I wanted to finish my 6 weeks at 200 pounds, but it's looking like I'll be lucky to end at 210. 

I'm having a lot less today to see if that makes a difference on the scale tomorrow. I'm watching my little boy eat fries and chicken fingers and feeling like I can barely resist the urge to grab a fry. I originally was going to overlap the 14 day workout with the end of HCG however eating so few calories does tend to make me a little light headed when I'me xerting ymself so I'll wait till the day after I finish the HCG drops to start the 14 day workout. Then I'll have 14 days eating no starch an no sugar and exercising.....I'm already thinking about a taco salad. Sounds incredible. There lettuce and burger and salsa in the fridge and beans and corn in the pantry and what does that spell?! Amazingness!

Watched Dr. Oz today and he announced the new BIG thing. Yacon Syrup which makes you lose weight without exercise and diet. I think if I were to get pregnant right off the bat that it would be a good way to continue losing weight without harming the baby. The weight loss appears to be gradual at about 5-10 pounds a month. At least it would be a good way to maintain a certain weight throughout my pregnancy. 




After today I only have 4 more days with the 500-calorie diet. Maybe if I'm really on my game and don't use the faux butter, which may be my downfall, I'll end the week at 210. 

I did get my new swimming suit yesterday that I'll take my after pic in....maybe. I'll post a pic at the very least. I also got my hair cut and dyed so I can have the feel of a major makeover. I wore a skirt yesterday and my thighs were barely rubbing which was very awesome. If I just keep on focusing on those positive points I can get through these last 4 days. UGH!!!!!!!!!!


Sum it up for the Day:

Breakfast
Coffee with skim milk
3 strawberries

lunch
coffee with skim milk
pickle
melba toast

Dinner
orange chicken and asparagus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes