Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 41 Phase 2 HCG - FINAL DAY

209.4 today

It's 8pm I just did my drops for the last time for this round. I'm so ready for tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I've come really far and I stuck this out for 6 weeks straight.

Some days were easier than others but all in all I'm proud of myself for sticking it out. My husband has now been doing the HCG diet for 10 days and he's lost a whopping 20 pounds!.....of course cause he's a guy. Combined we've lost 55 pounds of fat. Pretty impressive I'd say.

Well I'm gonna turn off my computer and spend the evening with the famdamily. See ya'll tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes