Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 26 Phase 2 HCG

I was 221.4 this morning. It's the biggest jump it weight that I've experienced and kind of weird since I just lost 4 pounds in 2 days. However, I'll have to admit I was constipated and my hair was still wet from the shower before. Just taking out my wet scrunchy took off 4 ounces. I'm not to concerned about it today. We'll see what I weigh tomorrow and that should give me a better idea on if I need to be worried.

Right now I'm enjoying an iced coffee. I'm going to take a moment enjoying it then do my 30 day ab & butt challenge and my workout video.

I just prepped a week worth of freezer meals and the kitchen is a disaster but things like maintaining my new healthy life style are higher priority. I can get to the kitchen when I'm done, it'll still be waiting. But if I do the dishes while I'm feeling motivated to exercise, then the exercise may not happen and I'm getting some killer guns that I don't want to give up ;)


hey girl ryan wants you on HCG


Sum it up for the Day

Drink:
coffee w/skim milk & stevia

Breakfast:
apple
pickle
melba toast

Drink:
iced tea

Lunch:
shrimp in lemon juice
melba toast

Drink:
water

Dinner:
Chicken
orange 
melba toast


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes