Saturday, May 10, 2014

DIY At Home Skin Tightening and Firming Wrap for Stretch Marks and Lose Skin

So late at night on the eve of my 20th day weigh in and measurements and my husband got creative with me. I was sharing wanting to purchase some It Works body wraps. He speculated that he could make a lotion just as effective from things we already have.

30 minutes later I'm wrapped up in ceran wrap from my boobs to my butt. We looked up the ingredients list for It Works body wraps and used products we already have such as facial mask supplements lotions, etc that contained the It Work ingredients the closest. Now we were definitively missing things like Ivy leaf extract and horse chestnut seed extract. However the results were phenomenal. 

To put this in perspective...two days ago, 8am in the morning before eating or drinking my waist was 38.25". Tonight at 10:30 after a full day of bloat my waist measured at 40". My hips (not the widest part) where I wear my pants was 50". I drew a couple lines where I put the measuring tape to make sure I put it in the same place for the after measurements. 

Before:
Waist: 40"
Hips: 50"

After 45 minutes of laying on the couch with a crazy intense tingling I finally took off the wrap and starting wiping off the gritty lotion. My husband immediately exclaimed "you lost a lot, there's a big difference". I looked in the mirror and couldn't tell right away as I was more focused on wanting to getting the menthol tingle off of my skin. I took my measurements and to my surprise I had lost far more than I expected. 

After:
Waist: 38"
Hips: 47 1/2 

I'm still kind of amazed but my tshirt does suddenly feel a more lose over my stomach. I feel like I'm sucking in even though I'm not. I'm interested to sleep on it and see what my true 20 day weigh in and measurements are. In 72 hours I'm going to do another abdominal wrap. I think tomorrow I'll do a wrap on my thighs and see what results I get. My husband wants to try it too. 

                                                     ___________________________


I used the same lotion on my thighs and butt today, same thing, I sat for 45 minutes, then rinsed it off. The measurements didn't reveal anything different, but the skin definitely feels a lot tighter and firmer. I'll see in a couple days if there's an unusually high decrease in my thigh measurements. I know that if some of the lotions for wraps need to soak into your skin for a prolonged period of time. So in a 1 or 2 morning there could be a big difference. I'll update if there is a difference in my thighs. 

Hubby pooped out on doing the waist wrap before and after today, but I'll get him to do it with me in the next week. I'm curious to see any differences on my waist after 2 second wrap and about 24 hours have passed.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes