Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 30 Phase 2 HCG

217.5 this morning

Not much of a difference from yesterday. Today is the 30th day. Tomorrow will be the official 30 day weigh in and measurements. My goal was to be at 213 by tomorrow. I don't know if I'll drop that much is one day. Also thinking about not doing muscle exercises today to lessen the weight retention.

My husband is starting the diet with me today. I made a double batch of orange chicken to take to work to kick off his diet with some yummy food.

I'm amazed I only have 10 days left. 3/4 of the way done. BUT I want to keep doing the drops to get to 190.....maybe. I am getting super bored of the same ole foods.

getting closer with the help of HCG

Sum it up for the day

Drink:

water
iced coffee

Breakfast:

Apple
Melba Toast

Drink:

water
iced coffee

Lunch:

cottage cheese and salsa salad

Drink:

water
iced coffee

Dinner: 
Steak - dipped in Worcestershire
strawberries
Asparagus - dipped in lemon juice

Drink:

water

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes