Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 12 Phase 2 HCG

Dunkin' Donuts Jelly Filled Donut Coffee with 1 tsp per cup skim milk and some Stevia. Had two cups of it and OMG was it good. Got the coffee yesterday and came right home to program the coffee maker so I could smell it at the butt crack of dawn this morning. It was a good start to the day. Got on the scale and saw I hit 230 which means the 220's are next! then had a couple cups of Jelly Filled Donut Coffee. No calories, except a few from the skim milk.

I had my drop 10 minutes ago, I'm waiting 20 more then making lunch. I think for breakfast I'll have 3 oz. of chicken cooked on a cast iron skillet, no oil, seasoned up with McCormick poultry seasoning and searing the outside. Then half a cup cherry tomatoes. I think a serving is one cup but I'll get sick of tomatoes too quickly if I have the full serving. I'm trying now to get bored of the menu. Also half a grapefruit and a melba toast. I'm going to dunk the chicken and tomatoes in dijon mustard - check the ingredients to make sure there's no sweetener. The chicken in it taste similar to Micky D's chicken nuggets, or at least that's what I like to tell myself. The tomatoes init are reminiscent of a sub sandwich. I have 4 more weeks of this diet, I gotta convince myself these things.

Me and the little man are heading out to lunch with my mom. I'm going to watch the two of them eat while I drink water.........

                                                          ________________________


So late lunch is approaching. The cofffee I had this morning must've pushed my metabolism into over drive cause I was feeling tired and a little sickly while I was out and that's unusual lately. I've been feeling energetic and healthy. I think if I were home and had the option to make my fav Iced Green Tea with Stevia and a squeezed lemon. This concoction makes me feel great all day long and kills any hunger pangs that creep up. I'm sure I could have the same coffee I enjoyed this morning along with my Fav Tea Drink. The tea isn't caffeinated and would hydrate me and the flavor creates the illusion that your having something with calories like a milkshake. Tomorrow of maybe this afternoon I will try the two out together. I like a couple cups of coffee in the morning to perk up and get going with the day. However I was having it this morning for the tasty dessert like treat and the energy boost. I'm not sure I would want it in the middle of the day and definitely not in the afternoon.  I think on the HCG I'll just burn breakfast quicker when I'm having coffee and either need to have a tea drink with it to average out or have an apple or other HCG OK food inbetween a meal.

So anyway lunch is approaching and I know exactly what I'm having. I had this for the first time last night and it was pretty good. So I mix 1 Tablespoon with 1/2 lowfat or no fat cottage cheese, add a little salt and a little pepper. I got a bag of three different lettuces (no carrot) cut up and washed. So I put my cottage cheese concoction on top as a salad dressing. I have sea salt melba toast so I crushed one up in a baggie to the point of still having crispiness but broken down into like two dozen little peices. I sprinkled this on top in my attempt for something crouton-like. On the side 6 strawberries. It was awesome. As I was eating it I was planning on having it for lunch today.

So I'm feeling better now that I'm home, got my tight pants off, short on, AC running cold glass of water and crying baby in bed. So I'm going to finish this glass of water, then set a timer for 10 minutes - not going to drink or eat anything. When the timer goes off I'm going to do my 10 HCG drops under my tongue and again set the oven timer for 2 minutes. At the end of two minutes I can swallow, then set the timer for 10 minutes again and again continue not eating or drinking. At the end of 10 minutes I usually make another glass of my tea concoction and drink most of it over the next 20 minutes. At that point it's been 30 minutes since I took the drops and I can make something to eat.

Broken Down HCG1234 drop regimen:

Drops 3 times per day
Let drops sit under your tongue for 2 minutes, do not swallow
Do not drink water 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after taking drops
Do no eat anything for 30 minutes before or after drops


HCG strawberries and cottage cheese mustard salad
Cottage Cheese Mustard Salad & Strawberries for lunch

Not sure if exercise is going to happen today. I'm sore and physically fatigued. This can happen when you are losing fat quickly, your muscles lose fat around them so the fibers are quite as tight as usual. This makes your muscles feel a little weak for up to 48 hours. It's not harmful, it's actually a good sign that you are in fact losing a lot of fat rather than water. I feel like I've been exercising so much it could go either way. But it is 6:30 and the hubby is still at work and still has his daughter to pick up so that means a late dinner and I'm tired right now ugh. Energy level isn't that great today. I'm gonna go heat up that Dunkin Donut coffee I made earlier. See if that puts me in the mood for exercise. 

                                                       ________________________


Dinner is creeping around and I'm going to have to work on drinking some more water before I go 20 minutes mandatory can't drink any water. I got 40 minutes till I have to start setting timers and getting serious. I think I'll make some of my Fav Tea Drink and have a nice big glass of that. 

For dinner I'm thinking a small lean burger patty. I haven't had this before. It's the leanest I could find, 92% lean 8% fat. I'm going to put plenty of seasoning in it and dip it in mustard. On the side I'm having some steamed asparagus with lemon squeezed over them and I'm debating if I want a fruit. I may just leave dinner at those two things. 
hcg burger patty


Dinner was so good it felt wrong. I tried two new things today....92% lean burger & skim milk. I don't think I'll have an unusually high weight gain tomorrow. I think I will be above 230 just because on average I gain less that a pound and then drop a couple and this morning I had dropped a couple pounds over night so I'm guessing the next couple days I'll hover around 230 within a pound and then drop to 228 or 227. Or I could wake up tomorrow and be 228 and that would be awesome too. I'm way excited for being around 220 by next Saturday. 

Exercise Thoughts
I took the last 2 days off doing anything I've been very sore and my muscles have felt fatigued on top of sore. I feel good about tomorrow morning though. Gonna program the coffee pot, wake up, make a cup and while it cools off do my 30-day ab & butt challenge with my hubby. 35 sit ups tomorrow. 2 days ago I did 30 sit ups two days in a row and that added to my soreness. I feel good about tomorrow morning. I'll feel strong after my exercises and feel awaken between  moving my muscles and having a delicious cup of Jelly Filled Donut coffee. Then head me and Ricky ready and me, the hubby and lil Ricky are gonna go on that alternating jog I was talking about. 

We'll see how the rest of the day plays out being a Saturday n all but I think I may fit in another muscle workout even cardio in while Ricky naps. It's going to be a good day. I'm ready to sleep. 


Sum it up for the day:

Drink:
Dunkin Donut Coffee w/ Stevia
water

Breakfast @noon:
3 oz. chicken tender cooked in poultry seasoning dunked in dijon mustard
1/2 grapefruit
sea salt melba toast
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes dipped in mustard

Drink:
water

Lunch @5pm:
Cottage cheese mixed with mustard put on salad greens and crushed melba toast on top

Drink:
Fav Iced Tea
Coffee

Dinner @ 10pm:
Asparagus with lemon juice, salt & pepper
3 oz. burger patty dipped in mustard
sea salt melba toast

Exercise:
None






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes